Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/03 23:02:20 UTC

Beta's for all ws-fx projects

Folks,

How about we schedula a beta for all ws-fx projects this month? Can we
shoot for June 27th? All we need is a maven or ant target that can
generate the dist that we can call a release. Can folks take ownership
of which project they would like to help make a release for? Let me
know.

Thanks,
dims

Re: Beta's for all ws-fx projects

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Thilina,

Sounds good. First steo is to hook the kandula web site. Can you
checkout the ws-site cvs module. Run "maven site" in kandula and check
in the sources under ws-site\targets\ws-fx.  This will ensure that the
web site will show up at http://ws.apache.org/ws-fx/kandula. You will
also need to edit the xml's under ws-fx\src\documentation and run
forrest from ws-fx directory. you need this to add the kandula links
on the ws-fx main page (http://ws.apache.org/ws-fx/). Please do this
as an exercise soon and ask for help from anyone who has done this
before...say srinath or jaliya or others...

thanks,
dims

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I'll take up the Kandula project with Dasarath Aiya overlooking it. Even now
we have a Maven target which generates a dist. We'll target on making sure
the ws-coordination & Atomic transaction implementations meet the interop
scenerios by 27th. BA will take some time to come out. :)
 thanks & regards,
~Thilina

 On 6/4/05, Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> How about we schedula a beta for all ws-fx projects this month? Can we
> shoot for June 27th? All we need is a maven or ant target that can
> generate the dist that we can call a release. Can folks take ownership
> of which project they would like to help make a release for? Let me
> know.
>
> Thanks,
> dims

"May the SourcE be with u"

Re: Beta's for all ws-fx projects

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Jaliya,

don't wait...cut a beta now. maybe you can do final on 27th :) Ask for
a [VOTE] before making a release.

-- dims