Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by Steve Blackmon <sb...@apache.org> on 2015/06/04 20:27:42 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Streams Examples version 0.2-incubating (rc2)

[ 1 ] +1  approve
[ 0 ] +0  no opinion
[ 0 ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

With only one +1 vote, the release vote fails to pass the project PPMC.

Example source and documentation will only be available as SNAPSHOT for now.

Steve Blackmon
sblackmon@apache.org

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Streams Examples version 0.2-incubating (rc2)

Posted by Steve Blackmon <st...@blackmon.org>.
Cool if a few +1s come through I'll happily send on to IPMC as is.

Although I think it's about to time to start merging PRs and prepare
to release streams-project 0.3

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.