Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Technology rss <te...@gmail.com> on 2023/10/09 18:17:23 UTC

Can I create 500 vm

Hi,
My network is 172.22.0.0/22

Which ip range for POD and Guest?

I needed create 500 vm on my network.

For PoD
172.22.0.2 to 172.22.1.254

For Guest
172.22.2.1 to 172.22.3.254

My setup is right or wrong?

Thanks.

Re: Can I create 500 vm

Posted by Technology rss <te...@gmail.com>.
Advance zone with SG enable, not needed create another network using this
subnet, just I add pod and guest using this subnet. This network have
internet traffic. then I add another network 30.30.0.0/22 for only internal
network. This network no internet traffic.

Thanks.

Re: Can I create 500 vm

Posted by Technology rss <te...@gmail.com>.

Re: Can I create 500 vm