Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Scott Cantor <ca...@osu.edu> on 2007/08/28 18:08:56 UTC

Possible old bugs to close

Here's a list of Build bugs I think may be a bit too old to keep open or
that seem otherwise questionable (like it should have been a question to the
mailing list):

Some of them may still affect 2.7/2.8 but probably should be closed with a
"reopen if still a bug" comment so that we're not wasting time on things.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XERCESC-348
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XERCESC-381
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XERCESC-468
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XERCESC-992
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XERCESC-1024
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XERCESC-1065
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XERCESC-1095
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XERCESC-1360
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XERCESC-1492
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XERCESC-1672

The only ones that struck me as needing a fix that may be simple to do are
these, which may be the same or similar bug:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XERCESC-1351
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XERCESC-1608

I haven't done an OS X build yet to confirm the last two but plan to.

Of course, a couple of bugs reported against the RPM spec are ready for
closure also.

Hope this is useful,
-- Scott