Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by ma...@gmail.com, ma...@gmail.com on 2018/03/25 01:02:46 UTC

[GSoC][ROCKETMQ-377] Implement a openwhisk-package-rocketmq to support serverless function

Hi,

I am Mayar Abd Elaziz, final year Computer Engineering student at Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria university, Egypt. I am interested in working on that project https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ROCKETMQ-377. I have good knowledge on OpenWhisk because I am working in my graduation project on it. I would like to get more understanding on the requirements of the project as it's not so clear to me. Do you want to replace the message passing system Kafka with RocketMQ in the OpenWhisk implementation?

Re: [GSoC][ROCKETMQ-377] Implement a openwhisk-package-rocketmq to support serverless function

Posted by ma...@gmail.com, ma...@gmail.com.
Hi Yukon,

I have submitted the final proposal: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jRWwNK4kw4Wv9gdsEERxW9nlEicon-_H

I am looking forward to work with you.