Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Christian Gottschalch <ma...@llbc.de> on 2006/10/24 21:22:06 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] Proxy: 503 Service Unavailable + mod_proxy (reverse): Problem after restarting backend

see http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_proxy.html#proxypass should
be interesting, configuration changed from 2.0.x

"Connection pool worker retry timeout in seconds. If the connection pool
worker to the backend server is in the error state, Apache will not
forward any requests to that server until the timeout expires. This
enables to shut down the backend server for maintenance, and bring it
back online later."