Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2004/09/27 01:43:08 UTC

Re: Moving httpd-2.0 to Subversion

At 05:32 PM 9/26/2004, Sander Striker wrote:
>On Fri, 2004-09-17 at 07:57, Sander Striker wrote:
>[...]
>> I fully intent to start on the 1.3
>> conversion tonight; this time without dropping the ball...
>
>FWIW, I've got a full conversion of 1.2, 1.3 and 2.0 sitting
>on my laptop.  I have a question about 1.3, specifically
>about it's documentation.  We have a seperate httpd-1.3-docs
>area in CVS, where does that go?  Can we fit it in the 1.3
>tree somewhere?

HUGE ++1!!!  I've wanted to see httpd-docs-1.3/htdocs return
to it's native home in apache-1.3/htdocs for a long time - the
odd semantics of checking it out as a subtree have often caused
some misery.

Of course we have to set up the access control for our docs
project team to use the SVN repository.

Bill

Re: Moving httpd-2.0 to Subversion

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Sun, 26 Sep 2004, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> HUGE ++1!!!  I've wanted to see httpd-docs-1.3/htdocs return
> to it's native home in apache-1.3/htdocs for a long time - the
> odd semantics of checking it out as a subtree have often caused
> some misery.
>
> Of course we have to set up the access control for our docs
> project team to use the SVN repository.

+1

Joshua.

Re: Moving httpd-2.0 to Subversion