Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/03 14:23:13 UTC

[VOTE] The second release condidate for hbase-thirdparty 4.0.0 is available for download

Please vote on this Apache hbase thirdparty release candidate,
hbase-thirdparty-4.0.0RC1

The VOTE will remain open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache hbase thirdparty 4.0.0

The tag to be voted on is 4.0.0RC1:

  https://github.com/apache/hbase-thirdparty/tree/4.0.0RC1

This tag currently points to git reference

  c81cf5c3d10e85f2f5168b09b51ce14468deddbd

The release files, including signatures, digests, as well as CHANGES.md
and RELEASENOTES.md included in this RC can be found at:

  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/hbase-thirdparty-4.0.0RC1/

Maven artifacts are available in a staging repository at:

  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1471/

Artifacts were signed with the 9AD2AE49 key which can be found in:

  https://downloads.apache.org/hbase/KEYS

To learn more about Apache hbase thirdparty, please see

  http://hbase.apache.org/

Thanks,
Your HBase Release Manager

Re: [VOTE] The second release condidate for hbase-thirdparty 4.0.0 is available for download

Posted by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
This time before sending out this vote email I opened a PR to test it
against our master branch.

https://github.com/apache/hbase/pull/3910

It is OK now, all UTs could pass.

The main changes are changing the imports of javax.ws.rs imports to shaded
ones, ban the imports with enforcer rules.
And some guava classes add CheckForNull annotation and spotbugs report 4
problems, I have fixed two, and for the other two issues, I do not think
null check is necessary so just suppressed them.

Thanks. Regards

张铎(Duo Zhang) <pa...@gmail.com> 于2021年12月3日周五 22:23写道:

Posted by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Filed HBASE-26592.

张铎(Duo Zhang) <pa...@gmail.com> 于2021年12月17日周五 12:25写道:

Posted by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.

[RESULT][VOTE] The second release condidate for hbase-thirdparty 4.0.0 is available for download

Posted by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Oh I forgot to change the title...

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.
+1