Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org> on 2008/02/03 01:09:25 UTC

[VOTE] Jukka Zitting commit in trunk

Hi,

I just want to get this recorded, Jukka is a commiter on this project
but has agreed to limit his contribution to the sandbox.

If you agree that Jukka's limited agreement to commit only to the
sandbox be lifted and it be understood that Jukka is now trusted to
commit wherever he feels appropriate please vote accordingly..

[ ] +1 I agree that Jukka should be allowed to commit anywhere in James codebase
[ ] 0 I will abide by the majority decision
[ ] -1 I disagree, the PMC should debate this case further.

d.

Re: [VOTE] Jukka Zitting commit in trunk

Posted by Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini <vi...@praxis.it>.
[X] +1 I agree that Jukka should be allowed to commit anywhere in James codebase

Vincenzo

Re: [VOTE] Jukka Zitting commit in trunk

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Feb 3, 2008 12:09 AM, Danny Angus <da...@apache.org> wrote:

> [X] +1 I agree that Jukka should be allowed to commit anywhere in James codebase
> [ ] 0 I will abide by the majority decision
> [ ] -1 I disagree, the PMC should debate this case further.

- robert

Re: [VOTE] Jukka Zitting commit in trunk

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Danny Angus ha scritto:
> If you agree that Jukka's limited agreement to commit only to the
> sandbox be lifted and it be understood that Jukka is now trusted to
> commit wherever he feels appropriate please vote accordingly..

[X] +1 I agree that Jukka should be allowed to commit anywhere in James
codebase

Stefano

Re: [VOTE] Jukka Zitting commit in trunk

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
Am Sonntag, den 03.02.2008, 00:09 +0000 schrieb Danny Angus:

> [x] +1 I agree that Jukka should be allowed to commit anywhere in James codebase

bye
Norman

Re: [VOTE] Jukka Zitting commit in trunk

Posted by Søren Hilmer <sh...@widetrail.dk>.
+1
On Sunday 03 February 2008 01:09, Danny Angus wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just want to get this recorded, Jukka is a commiter on this project
> but has agreed to limit his contribution to the sandbox.
>
> If you agree that Jukka's limited agreement to commit only to the
> sandbox be lifted and it be understood that Jukka is now trusted to
> commit wherever he feels appropriate please vote accordingly..
>
> [ ] +1 I agree that Jukka should be allowed to commit anywhere in James
> codebase [ ] 0 I will abide by the majority decision
> [ ] -1 I disagree, the PMC should debate this case further.
>
> d.

Søren Hilmer, M.Sc., M.Crypt.
wideTrail			Phone:	+45 25481225
Pilevænget 41		Email:	sh@widetrail.dk