Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andoni <an...@indigo.ie> on 2003/08/06 20:51:31 UTC

Re: Tomcat Conn Pooling in 4.0.4 - Last queston...!

One last question:

Do you all use:

     <Resource name="jdbc/animo" auth="Container"
type="javax.sql.DataSource"/>

Or do you call a different "type".  Such as javax.sql.PooledDataSource

Andoni.

Posted by Andoni <an...@indigo.ie>.
Kwok Peng Tuck

Yoav Shapira

Jose Euclides da Silva Junior

Thank you all so much.  My project was on the brink of being set back by a
month if the connection pooling feature had to be removed and you saved me.
With some of the straightest answers I have ever received on this list.

Thanks and regards,

Andoni.

Re: Tomcat Conn Pooling in 4.0.4 - My thanks...!

Posted by Kwok Peng Tuck <pe...@makmal.net>.
I think it has to be javax.sql.DataSource

Posted by Kwok Peng Tuck <pe...@makmal.net>.