Posted to mod_python-dev@quetz.apache.org by "Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy" <gr...@apache.org> on 2005/01/18 20:45:19 UTC

Re: [mod_python] mod_python release?

[switched lists - let's kee this on python_dev, mod_python@modpython is
for "how do I write a handler" type of stuff]

This should be in SVN already, I remember checking it in.

Grisha

Posted by Nicolas Lehuen <ni...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 14:45:19 -0500 (EST), Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy
<gr...@apache.org> wrote:

> [switched lists - let's kee this on python_dev, mod_python@modpython is
> for "how do I write a handler" type of stuff]
>
> This should be in SVN already, I remember checking it in.
>
> Grisha

That's what I meant. It was checked in by you in revision 104184, on 06/07/2004.

Man, this 'Blame' command in TortoiseSVN is so handy ;)

Regards,
Nicolas