Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Brandon Chen <fr...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/18 08:14:02 UTC

Hi , I really admire what have done in open office

Hi all,

I really admire everyone's effort in this project.

I also want to share my knowledge and effort , could anyone point me a
direction ?

I think the first thing i need to do is subscribe the user list , can I
join this group

Regards
Brandon

Re: Hi , I really admire what have done in open office

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 11:14 PM, Brandon Chen <fr...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I really admire everyone's effort in this project.
>
> I also want to share my knowledge and effort , could anyone point me a
> direction ?
>
> I think the first thing i need to do is subscribe the user list , can I
> join this group
>
> Regards
> Brandon

Hello Brandon --

We welcome your interest in participating.

This list, ooo-dev, is definitely the way to become more involved in
discussions.

Please also see the "Get Involved" page at:

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/get-involved.html

Thanks again for contacting us.

MzK

"I would rather have a donkey that takes me there
 than a horse that will not fare."
                                          -- Portuguese proverb