Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/20 02:58:03 UTC

Re: Invalid SOAP Fault

Hi,

This should be discussed in users mailing list.

You are using ws-security, right?

You may wanna take a look at ws_security examples shipped with CXF kit, especially the sign_enc, to get some concrete idea how it works.
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: freemanfang