Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Nick Arjen <ni...@yahoo.com> on 2009/08/14 18:47:07 UTC

Camel Axis2 integration

Hi ,
We have already running some Axis2 web services and now we want to have some integration solution too. It seems like Camel is a  good integration solution but I'm wonder if any one try out for Camel/Axis2 ?

If so , can some one provide a tutorial about Camel/Axis2 integration ..?

Thanks ,

nick

Re: Camel Axis2 integration

Posted by Nick Arjen <ni...@yahoo.com>.

Thanks a lot Sagara , I did some testing and I'm sure we can use same approach for our application.

Nick

________________________________
Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi nick,

Sometimes ago i tried for "reportincident “ sample with axis2 may be
that will help out to you also, please refer this [1]

Claus, may be i can spend some time for axis2 component. If so i will
update the list.

[1] - http://ssagara.blogspot.com/2009/04/axis2-ride-with-camel.html

Thanks ,

On 8/15/09, Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
>  There is also this tutorial showing how to use Axis 1.x with Camel
>  http://camel.apache.org/tutorial-axis-camel.html
>
>  Maybe it can be an help also.
>
>  A dedicated axis2 component does not exist in the Camel distribution.
>  But contributions is much welcome
>  http://camel.apache.org/contributing.html
>

>  On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 2:30 AM, Willem Jiang<wi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  > Hi,
>  >
>  > You can try to use camel-cxf component[1][2] or camel-http[3] component to
>  > let camel talk to your Axis2 web services.
>  >
>  > If you want to run the Axis2 services inside the camel, you may need to
>  > migrate your service to CXF[4] first(if your are using JAXWS API, no
>  > addition work need to do), because we don't provides camel-axis2 component
>  > for such integration.
>  >
>  > [1]http://camel.apache.org/cxf.html
>  > [2]http://camel.apache.org/cxf-example.html
>  > [3]http://camel.apache.org/http.html
>  > [4]http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF
>  >
>  > Willem
>  > Nick Arjen wrote:
>  >>
>  >> Hi ,
>  >> We have already running some Axis2 web services and now we want to have
>  >> some integration solution too. It seems like Camel is a  good integration
>  >> solution but I'm wonder if any one try out for Camel/Axis2 ?
>  >> If so , can some one provide a tutorial about Camel/Axis2 integration ..?
>  >>
>  >>
>  >> Thanks ,
>  >>