Posted to modperl-cvs@perl.apache.org by do...@apache.org on 2001/12/05 19:47:02 UTC

Re: http://perl.apache.org/tidbits.html

On Sun, 28 Oct 2001, Paul DuBois wrote:

> I don't know if you're still maintaing the list of publications
> that mention mod_perl...looks like maybe not, given the dates on
> the items.  But if you are, this book (by me) has a chapter on
> mod_perl in the context of using MySQL/DBI/Apache:
>
> http://www.kitebird.com/mysql-perl/

hi paul, thanks for the info.  i haven't been maintaining that page, and a
new site is under construction.  i'm not sure if that info will be carried
over or not, but i've cc'd the list.  would be interesting to see that
page brought up to date.

Re: http://perl.apache.org/tidbits.html

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
dougm@apache.org wrote:

 > On Sun, 28 Oct 2001, Paul DuBois wrote:
 >

 >>I don't know if you're still maintaing the list of publications
 >>that mention mod_perl...looks like maybe not, given the dates on
 >>the items.  But if you are, this book (by me) has a chapter on
 >>mod_perl in the context of using MySQL/DBI/Apache:
 >>
 >>http://www.kitebird.com/mysql-perl/
 >>

 > hi paul, thanks for the info.  i haven't been maintaining that page,
and a
 > new site is under construction.  i'm not sure if that info will be
carried
 > over or not, but i've cc'd the list.  would be interesting to see that
 > page brought up to date.

added to the site.