Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by mayank rathi <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/04 13:36:11 UTC

CLOB in sql.args.N.value

Hello All,

Can I pass a CLOB as sql.args.N.value? Are their any size limitations for
attributes?

Thanks!!

Re: CLOB in sql.args.N.value

Posted by James Wing <jv...@gmail.com>.
There is a 64 KB limit on attributes.  If you are processing a lot of
flowfiles with large attributes, you may not get optimal NiFi performance.
It is usually better to store data of that size in the flowfile content,
and only extract smaller, select data points into attributes.

Thanks,

James