Posted to dev@linkis.apache.org by Andy <an...@163.com> on 2023/03/16 13:09:03 UTC

[DISCUSS] Linkis-mg-gateway access dolphinscheduler error

Home on a snowy night 14:59

linkis-mg-gateway access dolphinscheduler error
You are not logged in, please login first(You are not logged in, please log in first!)

Home on a snowy night 14:59
@张华金@GZCB

Home on a snowy night 14:59
What went wrong?

Mr. Lightning 15:00
what did this do

Home on a snowy night 15:01
It is to access dolphinscheduler from the dss front-end entry

Home on a snowy night 15:04
It is to access the dolphinscheduler entry 401 from the dss front-end entry

Home on a snowy night 15:04
From linkis-mg-gateway to dolphinscheduler

Magnificent 15:39
@张华金@GZCB If a microservice hangs up, how to restart a microservice alone? For example, linkis-cg-entrance is restarted separately

God of Gods 16:07
Appcon reports 504 exception when accessing visualis. Do you know what happened? @张华金@GZCB

Mr. Lightning 16:09
Should be configured wrong

God of Gods 16:09
@广威

Mr. Lightning 16:10
@盛威 Yes, you can look at the start-all script, which starts one by one

Magnificent 16:10
thanks

God of Gods 16:16
My development center can access those components of visualis. For dispatch center appcon, visit 503

God of Gods 16:19
I will try again

Mr. Lightning 16:20
this thing

Mr. Lightning 16:20
no dispatch center

Magnificent 17:41
@张华金@GZCB  Please tell me how to configure the data service API to enable it

Magnificent 17:41
This button is invisible by default

she said 17:42
Say yes to open permissions

Magnificent 17:42
How to open it?

Magnificent 17:43
From the user manual: You can click "Publish as Data API" above the script editing bar (only some users have this permission for the "Publish as Data API" function, and users who do not have permission, this function button is not visible)

Magnificent 17:44
I only have one account of hadoop now, do I have an account with higher authority?

she said 17:44
Turn on the data analysis permission, I didn't see this either

God of Gods 17:51
Accessing the visualis package in appcon is 504 timeout, so I use the browser to directly access that url is also timeout

God of Gods 17:51
, and then I checked the log of visualis-sever, the log has been stuck on this link request and does not return data