Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Steven Payne <st...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/23 21:28:03 UTC

Debugging OFBiz

Hi All,

I am trying to setup OFBiz for debugging.

I have tried following the instructions here: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Running+and+Debugging+OFBiz+in+Eclipse

I imported the project into eclipse and I can get it to start, but it stops right after loading a container.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? I have attached the console output below. My hunch is it has something to do with Classpath (but I am not a Java programmer).

Config.java using configuration file start.properties
Set OFBIZ_HOME to - C:/ofbiz/apache-ofbiz-17.12.07
Admin socket configured on - /127.0.0.1:10523
2021-07-23 14:13:16,608 |main                 |ContainerLoader               |I| [Startup] Loading containers...
	at com.thoughtworks.xstream.XStream.setupConverters(XStream.java:989)
	at com.thoughtworks.xstream.XStream.<init>(XStream.java:592)
	at com.thoughtworks.xstream.XStream.<init>(XStream.java:514)
	at com.thoughtworks.xstream.XStream.<init>(XStream.java:483)
	at com.thoughtworks.xstream.XStream.<init>(XStream.java:429)
	at com.thoughtworks.xstream.XStream.<init>(XStream.java:368)
	at org.apache.ofbiz.base.util.UtilXml.createXStream(UtilXml.java:93)
	at org.apache.ofbiz.base.util.UtilXml.<clinit>(UtilXml.java:89)
	at org.apache.ofbiz.base.container.ContainerConfig.getConfigurationPropsFromXml(ContainerConfig.java:147)
	at org.apache.ofbiz.base.container.ContainerConfig.getConfigurations(ContainerConfig.java:79)
	at org.apache.ofbiz.base.container.ContainerConfig.getConfigurations(ContainerConfig.java:72)
	at org.apache.ofbiz.base.container.ContainerLoader.retrieveOfbizContainers(ContainerLoader.java:78)
	at org.apache.ofbiz.base.container.ContainerLoader.load(ContainerLoader.java:63)
	at org.apache.ofbiz.base.start.StartupControlPanel.loadStartupLoaders(StartupControlPanel.java:218)
	at org.apache.ofbiz.base.start.StartupControlPanel.start(StartupControlPanel.java:71)
	at org.apache.ofbiz.base.start.Start.main(Start.java:85)
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InaccessibleObjectException: Unable to make field private final java.util.Comparator java.util.TreeMap.comparator accessible: module java.base does not "opens java.util" to unnamed module @4fbe37eb
	at java.base/java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.checkCanSetAccessible(AccessibleObject.java:357)
	at java.base/java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.checkCanSetAccessible(AccessibleObject.java:297)
	at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Field.checkCanSetAccessible(Field.java:177)
	at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Field.setAccessible(Field.java:171)
	at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.util.Fields.locate(Fields.java:40)
	at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.collections.TreeMapConverter.<clinit>(TreeMapConverter.java:50)
	... 16 more

Re: Debugging OFBiz

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Steven,