Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by stsz <st...@hotmail.com> on 2009/06/16 20:20:25 UTC

Change Timezone in Jetspeed 2.1 for OpenView Dashboard

Hi Jetspeed,

I am deploying HP OpenView Dashbaord using Jetspeed 2.1,
http://www.nabble.com/file/p24060045/datetime.jpg datetime.jpg

But the thing is that the time that show in the portal is +5 hours of the
real time or at least of our time zone that is -6GMT

I search in the XML files about a timezone but i can't find something; i
have not experience in jetspeed.

I hope you can help me, thanks for your time!

Re: Change Timezone in Jetspeed 2.1 for OpenView Dashboard

Posted by David Sean Taylor <d....@onehippo.com>.
On Jun 16, 2009, at 11:20 AM, stsz wrote:

> Hi Jetspeed,
>
> I am deploying HP OpenView Dashbaord using Jetspeed 2.1,
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p24060045/datetime.jpg datetime.jpg
>
> But the thing is that the time that show in the portal is +5 hours
> of the
> real time or at least of our time zone that is -6GMT
>
> I search in the XML files about a timezone but i can't find
> something; i
> have not experience in jetspeed.
>
> I hope you can help me, thanks for your time!

 From looking at your screen shot,  it doesn't look like you are using
any Jetspeed code or configuration directly to configure the date
time. Recommend checking with the HP support folks