Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/17 01:13:08 UTC

Re: Meeting minutes: board_minutes_2018_04_18.txt

I've fixed the minutes in svn but the agenda tool for https://whimsy.apache.org/board/agenda/2018-05-16/April-18-2018 insists on the bad version.

I've (approved) the minutes but don't want to publish them without clearing this up.

Any help here?

Craig

> On May 16, 2018, at 10:40 AM, Shane Curcuru <as...@shanecurcuru.org> wrote:
>
> I put my comment on the agenda tool:
>
> sc: (Minor) Resolution 7B merely says "unanimous" for the resolution
>    - Whimsy should have auto-generated "by vote of directors
>    present etc." right?
>
> Seems the actual text describing that vote in the minutes wasn't
> auto-formatted by Whimsy like other recording of votes is.
>
> --
>
> - Shane
>  Director & Member
>  The Apache Software Foundation

Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation
clr@apache.org http://db.apache.org/jdo

Re: Meeting minutes: board_minutes_2018_04_18.txt

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.
On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 9:13 PM, Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've fixed the minutes in svn but the agenda tool for https://whimsy.apache.org/board/agenda/2018-05-16/April-18-2018 insists on the bad version.

Try: Shift-Command-R

We've had problems before with Safari aggressively caching web content
and not "seeing" updates made on the server.  I've implemented
workarounds for CSS and JavaScript, but not (at least yet) for
minutes.

> I've (approved) the minutes but don't want to publish them without clearing this up.

LGTM.

> Any help here?
>
> Craig

- Sam Ruby