Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by pradeep kumar <pr...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/11 16:09:10 UTC

$0 prints just the basename in mod_cgid

Hi,

When I run a simple perl script which displays $0, then with mod_cgi
enabled I get the whole path. However with mod_cgid I get just the
basename and not the whole path. Is this behaviour an expected
behaviour with cgid or is there some configuration that must be done
to get the whole path.

Thanks and Regards,
Pradeep

$0 prints just the basename in mod_cgid