Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by opernas <op...@indra.es> on 2010/02/08 12:38:25 UTC

Status SSL with ActiveMQ-CPP

Hi all,

Im trying to use activemq-cpp to connect to activemq broker, but I need ssl
support. I know that there is one trunk with ssl support, but i think that
is not fully stable yet, is it? For all people who needs to implement c++
client for jms, there are some workaround to do this? another library?

regards.

Re: Status SSL with ActiveMQ-CPP

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, 2010-02-08 at 03:38 -0800, opernas wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> Im trying to use activemq-cpp to connect to activemq broker, but I need ssl
> support. I know that there is one trunk with ssl support, but i think that
> is not fully stable yet, is it? For all people who needs to implement c++
> client for jms, there are some workaround to do this? another library?

The SSL branch was a code contribution that was based on an old 2.0
release of AMQCPP and never really had much testing as the patch only
ever built on a handful of platforms.  If you'd like to take of the SSL
reins and work on getting it going in the latest trunk code we'd love to
have the support.  I don't know of any C++ libraries that interface with
AMQ that support SSL.

Regards

Tim Bish

My Blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/