Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Joan Balaguero <jo...@grupoventus.com> on 2012/06/14 13:10:31 UTC

HC version

Hello,

Just one more question: now I’m using HC4.0.3. Is there any performance
improvement in connection management in 4.2?

Regards,

Joan

Re: HC version

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 2012-06-14 at 13:10 +0200, Joan Balaguero wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Just one more question: now I’m using HC4.0.3. Is there any performance
> improvement in connection management in 4.2?
>

> Regards,
>
> Joan

I cannot think of any major difference in design between 4.0.3 and 4.2
should have a significant (more than 10%) impact on performance. 4.2 has
a newer, cleaner implementation of pooling connection manager which
should make it more maintainable.

Oleg