Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/11 14:37:19 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Arrow committers: Ji Liu and Liya Fan

On behalf of the Arrow PMC I'm happy to announce that Ji Liu and Liya
Fan have been invited to be Arrow committers and they have both
accepted.

Welcome, and thank you for your contributions!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Arrow committers: Ji Liu and Liya Fan

Posted by Bryan Cutler <cu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Fan Liya <li...@gmail.com>.
Dear all,