Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Logan Bowers <lo...@zillow.com> on 2005/06/01 20:49:03 UTC

Two silly m2 questions

Hello,

I have two simple questions regarding m2...

1)       Where is the source code?  I couldn't seem to find a link
anywhere on the Maven2 site.  Am I missing something obvious?

2)       I've setup a basic project using the tutorial, but when I run
"m2 package" to create a war, it wraps up all the .svn directories
(subversion metadata scattered throughout the source tree) too.  How do
I prevent this?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Logan Bowers

Re: Two silly m2 questions

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
On 6/2/05, Logan Bowers <lo...@zillow.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I have two simple questions regarding m2...
>

> 1)       Where is the source code?  I couldn't seem to find a link
> anywhere on the Maven2 site.  Am I missing something obvious?

in subversion: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/components/trunk

We will prepare source bundle releases from the betas onwards.

> 2)       I've setup a basic project using the tutorial, but when I run
> "m2 package" to create a war, it wraps up all the .svn directories
> (subversion metadata scattered throughout the source tree) too.  How do
> I prevent this?

This was a bug that should have been fixed in alpha-2 (if not, it was
done shortly afterwards and will be in the next release).

- Brett