Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by benmao ben <be...@yahoo.com> on 2006/04/03 10:23:54 UTC

Simple Data Writer: Error loading results file

Hi,

  please ignore the previous question as there is a typo in it.. sorry about it,,,

  here is the actual question...
  I met this error when i'm trying to use "Simple Data Writer" as a listener
  -Error loading results file
  -WARN  - jmeter.reporters.ResultCollector: File load failure, trying old data format.

  Can anyone help me on this please...thanks..

---------------------------------

Simple Data Writer: Error loading results file

Posted by benmao ben <be...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Sebb,

  I've tried enter my filename in the box. But when i press enter, this 'error loading file' row still appeared.

  When i run my test, i include "simple data writer" in my thread group. (filename=result.jtl)
  When my test finished, i click file->save and run->clear all
  then i click on "Aggregate Report"(which is already added in my thread group before i start my test), filename i enter =result.jtl, and i press enter, there is thie "error loading file" added in my results.
Is there any other thing i did wrongly?

sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
  This is normal if you try to *load* an old format JTL file.

Don't use the browse feature to specify an output file name - just
enter the name in the box, otherwise it will try and load the file.

S.

Re: Simple Data Writer: Error loading results file

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.