Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Michael Ritsema <mi...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/06 19:26:05 UTC

STORM_ZOOKEEPER_RETRY_TIMES config

I'm looking at the config settings:

STORM_ZOOKEEPER_RETRY_TIMES
and
STORM_ZOOKEEPER_RETRY_INTERVAL

I'm wondering what happens after the total retry attempts have been
exhausted. I'm having an issue with my topology freezing on a system with a
very high CPU load. I'm sseeing ZooKeeper timeouts in my logs and thought
perhaps I'm getting to a point where zoo keeper connection times out and I
never try to reconnect after that.

I'm also running in LocalCluster mode.

Thanks,

Michael

Re: STORM_ZOOKEEPER_RETRY_TIMES config

Posted by Susheel Kumar Gadalay <sk...@gmail.com>.
You could have increased storm zookeeper session timeout