Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by chrajanirao <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/14 21:40:17 UTC

JMSTimestamp on DLQ messages

Hi,

How to get the My the timestamp of message created in DLQ in ActiveMQ 5.3?
The JMSTimestamp header property seems to contain the original timestamp of
message on it main Q not the time it ended up in DLQ.

I am sure that in 5.2 JMSTimestamp value was always the timestamp of message
created time in which ever queue the message currently is, i.e. it used to
have the timestamp of the time a message got created in DLQ.

Any help is really appreciated, I would like to have a camel route based on
the time a message got moved to DLQ for further processing of these failed
messages.

Thanks,
Rajani,