Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Martin Davidsson <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/24 08:10:16 UTC

Changing the score of a document based on the value of a field

The SolrRelevancyFAQ has a heading that's the same as my message's
subject:

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrRelevancyFAQ#head-f013f5f2811e3ed28b200f326dd686afa491be5e

There's a TODO on the wiki to provide an actual example. Does anybody
happen to have an example handy that I could model my query after?
Thank you

-- Martin

Re: Changing the score of a document based on the value of a field

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: The SolrRelevancyFAQ has a heading that's the same as my message's subject:
:
: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrRelevancyFAQ#head-f013f5f2811e3ed28b200f326dd686afa491be5e
:
: There's a TODO on the wiki to provide an actual example. Does anybody happen
: to have an example handy that I could model my query after? Thank you

the types of things that are possible was alreayd pretty clear if you read
up on function queries, but i went ahead and added some simple examples.

-Hoss