Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Mohamed_Said MOSLI_BOUKSIAA <Mo...@telecom-sudparis.eu> on 2012/01/20 11:30:24 UTC

import instruction blocks the execution of our python component

Good morning,

In our application, we have a python component in which we would like
to parse an xml file. To do so, we
need to import the xml.dom.minidom package. However we noticed that
the import instruction blocks the execution of
this component. We faced the same problem when we tried to import an
other package to manage a "properties" file.
What do you think the problem can be ?

Thank you