Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Gabriel Ferreira <ga...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/12 09:44:33 UTC

Little doubt about signing a task at jira

Hey guys,
I'm working on translating our examples to Portuguese.
To create a new task for the translation I'm just cloning the previous one.
With that the task is already signed for me.
This is wrong? I really need someone to assing the task for me?
Thank you.

Re: Little doubt about signing a task at jira

Posted by Cesar Hernandez <ce...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gabriel,

The default JIRA behavior is the one you described.
For example, If you are not going to work on the ticket, feel free to
request in the mailing list the update of the assignee.

In early 2019 I create a couple of tickets using the Clone option and then
requested to update the assignee to remove myself from the ticket.

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández.