Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Whitley, Michael T." <Mi...@MCI.Com> on 2004/07/20 22:29:02 UTC

Do I need AdminService?

Is AdminService needed in a production environment? I have read on the Axis
site where they suggest renaming built in services like AdminService to
secure the install, but I'm wondering if I even need it.

I have removed AdminService and everything seems to be running ok, but I
wanted to ask the folks here as well.

Thanks,
Michael Whitley

Re: Do I need AdminService?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
correct, AdminService is NOT needed in a production environment