Posted to wsrp4j-dev@portals.apache.org by "Wang, XD (Xiao)" <x....@dl.ac.uk> on 2005/06/20 10:19:29 UTC

How to change the default persistence setting

As a default setting, running SwingConsumer will find out pages, portlets, producers, and users from wsrp4j-home/driver/SwingConsumer/persistence directory.

If I want to put that setting in other directory, how can I do it?

Thanks

Xiaodong

Re: How to change the default persistence setting

Posted by Diego Louzán <dl...@apache.org>.