Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Werner Guttmann <We...@morganstanley.com> on 2002/07/09 17:22:10 UTC

CastorTransformer

Hi,

I had a look at the CastorTransformer the other day to familiarize
myself with how things are implemented, etc. I still fail to understand
why this component is actually called Castor*Transformer* when clearly
it's role is that of a generator, i.e. a component responsible for
inserying XML (SAX events) into a pipeline.

Can anybody please enlighten me whether I am misunderstanding/missing
anything fundamental ...

Thanks
Wenrer