Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Tracey Gates <tg...@yoursummit.com> on 2006/04/26 21:13:15 UTC

Spam coming thru w/high score & different SA version

I got this email with a high score of 101.6 and the version as 3.0.2.  I
have my score limit set to 3.5 in my local.cf file.  Why wasn't this
detected as spam?

Also when I run spamassassin -v on my server I get the version as 3.1.1
but the email header has 3.0.2 as the version?  Did I miss something in
my upgrade last week?

I'm running on a RedHat ES 3.0 using CommuniGatePro and CGPSA.  The
CGPSA.conf file points to the correct directories for my SA
installation.  Any suggestions would be a great help.

HEADER OF PROBLEM EMAIL:

From: "Ezra Defeo" < <ma...@dpra.com> ezra@dpra.com>
To:  <ma...@yoursummit.com> tgates@mydomain.com
Subject: Re: good AMBvtEN
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 11:38:03 -0700

  <http://yoursummit.com/Images/scg_logo.jpg>

Tracey Gates
Lead Developer
 <ma...@yoursummit.com> tgates@yoursummit.com

1350 South Boulder, Third Floor / Tulsa, OK 74119-3203
Phone 918-663-0991 / Fax 918-663-0840

This communication is intended only for the recipient(s) named above;
may be confidential and/or legally privileged; and, must be treated as
such in accordance with state and federal laws. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
communication, or any of its contents, is prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please reply to the sender and
then delete the message from your computer system immediately.