Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by George Kirkham <gk...@co2crc.com.au> on 2012/08/08 03:40:01 UTC

Calendar Event rooms

Hi,

When can invitees enter a Calendar Event conference room ?

Often people will enter a conference room about 5 minutes before the meeting starts, but I believe that with OpenMeetings invitees cannot actually enter the meeting room until after the actual scheduled time of the meeting?

After the scheduled time, how can the invitees enter the room?   I know they can enter by the invitation or the reminder email links, but does the meeting room show up in their “Private rooms” allowing them to also enter the room by logging into OpenMeetings and selecting Private rooms and then the scheduled meetings room?

Thanks,

George Kirkham

Re: Calendar Event rooms

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
AFAIK your observations are correct
Sebastian told some time ago in mailing list that only events of current
day appears in private rooms, but I haven't check it

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: Calendar Event rooms