Posted to users@camel.apache.org by malcolm davis <ma...@nuearth.com> on 2014/05/10 19:27:32 UTC

Re: ActiveMQ message not dequeued for a single route with multiple queues

Thanks for the quick feedback.

Based on previous queuing and jms experience, I prefer a pipe and queue
technique.

Pipes and queues is a common technique, and I was introduced to the approach
prior to the creation of jms.

I don't mind that Camel does have a practically way of applying the method,
other than wrapping every process in it's own route.

Thanks again,
Malcolm

Re: ActiveMQ message not dequeued for a single route with multiple queues

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Yah I think it's working as designed. "To" sends to an external system.

On Sat, May 10, 2014 at 10:27 AM, malcolm davis <ma...@nuearth.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the quick feedback.
>
> Based on previous queuing and jms experience, I prefer a pipe and queue
> technique.
>
> Pipes and queues is a common technique, and I was introduced to the approach
> prior to the creation of jms.
>
> I don't mind that Camel does have a practically way of applying the method,
> other than wrapping every process in it's own route.
>
> Thanks again,
> Malcolm

Christian Posta
http://www.christianposta.com/blog