Posted to rpc-user@xml.apache.org by ma...@zrs-tk.si on 2002/04/12 15:20:00 UTC

Plans

Hi all !

What is the status of the apache/xmlrpc for java?
Are there any plans to extend it or is is a dead project.

Solution that Alvin provided via patch is handy, but is there some
reason that it is not a part of regular distribution?

I think I'll extend it with some primitive session handling, but
I would not do it, if some work on that subject is in progress.

I know I can do the same with JAVA rpc, CORBA, etc., but since
I'd like to have a very light client (a kind of mobile) with C on the other
side. XML-rpc suits me very well.

So is there any road map for apache/xml-rpc ?

Matjaz

Re: Plans

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
<ma...@zrs-tk.si> writes:

> So is there any road map for apache/xml-rpc ?

None to date.  If you have suggestions, they're better discussed on
the development list <ma...@xml.apache.org>.

- Dan

Re: Plans

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.