Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Prabhunathan Gnanasekaran <pr...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/08 18:31:17 UTC

Task #5c18cd0e: Create Twitter list of all projects (ASF - Contribution)

Hello,

I’m a recent graduate with a Master’s degree in Computer Science and started working as a Software developer in CAE Industry. I have contributed to a few projects at various levels but have never contributed to Open Source. I’d like to get started on this and thought this task would be ideal to know the projects that are active and thereby, I could potentially find my new team.

Though this has been posted over a year and a half, I believe this is still open. If not, I’d like to get started on any task that are available.

Regards,
Prabhu