Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by lu...@navegante.com.sv on 2002/09/09 03:55:50 UTC

[users@httpd] help Apache-Tomcat

Hi everybody. I have a problem join Tomcat whit Apache.
I wanna Apache serve my documents statics and Tomcat "the servlets and the Jsp files" but Apache only serves the documents statics but don't pass the request for "servlets or jsp" to Tomcat. Can anyone help me?

Re: [users@httpd] help Apache-Tomcat

Posted by Jeff Beard <je...@cyberxape.com>.
That's not much information. :)

Are you using mod_jk or another connector? The can be found here if you
are not, you should be able to find them in the same directory that you
downloaded tomcat from.

If you are, then how about some error logs, failure paths, etc. to work
with. :)

--Jeff

lut20tdiscusion2@navegante.com.sv wrote:
> Hi everybody. I have a problem join Tomcat whit Apache.
> I wanna Apache serve my documents statics and Tomcat "the servlets and the Jsp files" but Apache only serves the documents statics but don't pass the request for "servlets or jsp" to Tomcat. Can anyone help me?

Jeff Beard | Systems Architecture, Programming, Management
Contact    | jeff at cyberxape dot com, 303.443.9339
Location   | In front of the computer, Boulder, CO, USA