Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Aivaras Stepukonis <as...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/25 00:06:57 UTC

A small fix

 > http://www.openoffice.org/product/index.html

In the left vertical navigation bar used to be:
Math
Base

changed to:

Base
Math
to reflect the application order in the body of the page.

Committed the change for both LT and En.

Please, check your respective subsites.

Regards,
Aivaras

Re: A small fix

Posted by YoheY - OpenOffice <op...@yohey.hu>.
Hi Ariel,

thanks for your answer. I tried to use CMS as anonymous when I started
to translate the Hungarian subsite back in 2014 August, but failed.
CMS generated me header errors as I can remember. I mentioned it to
Andrea at that time.

Regards,
csaba

Re: A small fix