Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net> on 2008/09/26 18:28:19 UTC

RemoteAddrValve for a specific URL pattern

Re: RemoteAddrValve for a specific URL pattern

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.
Christopher Schultz wrote:
[...]
> I see that tuckey's urlrewrite library can probably do this for me
> (redirect somewhere else if the address doesn't match), but it seems a
> bit overkill.

I recommend though.  The setup is very easy and flexible, and the author
claims it is very light-weight. I have used only a tiny portion of it,
but it worked right away to do what I wanted, in 10 minutes all told
including reading the doc.