Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by go...@tarsec.com on 2002/02/20 13:58:01 UTC

building and running the tests

I couldn't find a description of how to build the test cases in ./tests
successfully. do I have to setup my environment in a special way? do I need
junit on my personal class path and what version? what version of ant can I use?
is there a description and I overlooked it?

help is appreciated.

Regards
-Bernd.

--
Bernd Goetz                                     goetz@tarsec.com
TARSEC AG                                       Tel +41 1 496 61 11

Re: building and running the tests

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.
Bernd,

Just added the tests/README file. Let me know if this is sufficient.
Thanks, Ceki