Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Customized Software Solutions <cu...@hotmail.com> on 2009/10/10 15:16:29 UTC

Request for assistance for Apache Axis 1.4

Hello,

I am a first time Axis 1.4 user. I am using the software as it is a =
pre-requisite to third-party software that I am using in development. I =
am experiencing a run-time error with my first testcase.

Although the failing testcase may be atypical, the nature of the error =
suggests the possibility of a broader exposure.

Is there a member of the Management Team that could direct me to a =
developer for both 1) a patch to address the issue at hand and 2) a =
through review of remaining code to identify other possible, similar, =
exposures?

I have very detailed error isolation information available for the =
identified developer.

Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide.