Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/20 11:23:27 UTC

Modified java in tutorial OpenMeetings on Ubuntu 14.04

Hello

I have modified the tutorial:

Installation OpenMeetings on Ubuntu 14.04

... in the step concerning the installation
of Java.

I've replaced OpenJava with Oracle Java,
since in Ubuntu 14.04, the plugin Icedtea
working with OpenJava gives error sometimes,
So you cannot record or share desktop.

Now it works properly.
You can download it if you like.

Best regards

Alvaro

Re: Modified java in tutorial OpenMeetings on Ubuntu 14.04

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
get it
Thanks for clarifications :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Modified java in tutorial OpenMeetings on Ubuntu 14.04

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Alvaro,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Modified java in tutorial OpenMeetings on Ubuntu 14.04

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
...that is on OpenMeetings 4.0.0.