Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by gu...@teleco.upv.es on 2000/01/26 15:59:13 UTC

DOM

Hi friends!

I am using Cocoon 1.5,Apache Web Server 1.3.9 and Jserver 1.1b3 and
openxml 1.0.6.

I am trying to take a child from one Document and put it in another
Document. Something like:

      NodeList fila = doc.getElementsByTagName( "NAME" );
      Node rep=fila.item(0).getFirstChild();
      NodeList col = doc1.getElementsByTagName( "BIRTHDAY" );
      col.item(0).appendChild(rep);

But i can not  get any results. Is my code correct ? or maybe Is posible
to do it in this way?

RE: DOM

Posted by James & Sue Ann Birchfield <js...@home.com>.
Look at the CloneNode method in the XSPUtils class.
It performas a 'deep copy' of the node.

James Birchfield
Chief Technology Officer
jmbirchfield@proteus-technologies.com