Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/10 13:44:58 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Release Apache SkyWalking Nginx LUA version 0.1.0

Hi all,

Apache SkyWalking  Team is glad to announce the first release of Apache
SkyWalking Nginx LUA 0.1.0

SkyWalking: APM (application performance monitor) tool for distributed
systems,
especially designed for microservices, cloud native and container-based
(Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos) architectures.

SkyWalking Nginx Agent provides the native tracing capability for Nginx
powered by Nginx LUA module.

Vote Thread:

Download Links : http://skywalking.apache.org/downloads/

Release Notes :
https://github.com/apache/skywalking-nginx-lua/blob/v0.1.0/CHANGES.md

Website: http://skywalking.apache.org/

SkyWalking Resources:
- Issue: https://github.com/apache/skywalking/issues
- Documents: https://github.com/apache/skywalking-nginx-lua/tree/v0.1.0

- Apache SkyWalking Team

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release Apache SkyWalking Nginx LUA version 0.1.0

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your help :)
Then I leave this to the expert.

Sheng Wu 吴晟