Posted to npanday-users@incubator.apache.org by James Roland Cabresos <jc...@novenix.net> on 2012/05/22 03:32:55 UTC

Unknown host repo.npanday.org

Hey guys,

I've just joined the mailing list. I've started incorporating npanday to my project to build an msi with maven 3. Unfortunately first attempts are unsuccessful. I'm encountering this error:

Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.openrdf:openrdf-repository-api:jar:2.0-beta5: Could not transfer artifact org.openrdf:openrdf-repository-api:pom:2.0-beta5 from/to npanday.group (http://repo.npanday.org/archiva/repository/npanday-group): Error transferring file: repo.npanday.org: Unknown host repo.npanday.org -> [Help 1]

Does anyone in the list have the same problem? I've tried to look in the mailing archive but didn't found an answer.

-James

Re: Unknown host repo.npanday.org

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
It says you don't have WiX in your path, which was a requirement in 1.4.0 (some improvements have been submitted for 1.5.0 to start using the general execution framework though). It seems the project you are building requires that.

If you don't have it, you can download from here: http://wix.sourceforge.net/

- Brett

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.