Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Jan Torres W." <jt...@pironet.com> on 2000/11/27 11:54:46 UTC

Where is com.ibm.cs.util.ReflectionUtils gone?

Can you please help me with this one?

I seem to be using an older distribution of XalanJ1 that calls
com.ibm.cs.util.ReflectionUtils to implement the Redirect extension. The
currently downloadable bsf.jar includes
com.ibm.bsf.util.ReflectionUtils. I cannot switch to a newer version of
xalan.jar due to our framework.
How should I proceed?
Is there any repository to draw the right bsf.jar from?
How do I figure out which version _exactly_ matches?

Thanks for any comments,

Jan Torres W.

Re: Where is com.ibm.cs.util.ReflectionUtils gone?

Posted by Gary L Peskin <ga...@firstech.com>.
"Jan Torres W." wrote:

> Can you please help me with this one?
>
> I seem to be using an older distribution of XalanJ1 that calls
> com.ibm.cs.util.ReflectionUtils to implement the Redirect extension. The
> currently downloadable bsf.jar includes
> com.ibm.bsf.util.ReflectionUtils. I cannot switch to a newer version of
> xalan.jar due to our framework.
> How should I proceed?
> Is there any repository to draw the right bsf.jar from?
> How do I figure out which version _exactly_ matches?

I'm a little confused about exactly what you're asking but older
versions of Xalan are here:  http://xml.apache.org/dist/xalan-j/

Perhaps you can find the distribution that you're looking for which
should include the corresponding bsf.jar (and possibly bsfengines.jar)
file.

Figure out your Xalan version, with the -v command line switch, and then
get the bsf*.jar files out of the corresponding distribution.

If this isn't what you were asking, please let us know.

Gary