Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Manvendra Baghel <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2005/08/19 16:05:44 UTC

Fwd: Client Authentication in XML RPC

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Fwd: Client Authentication in XML RPC

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.
Hi Madreva,

no, since addClient() affects all of  the XML-RPC and only if the
stand-alone webserver is used. Since I don't know your application design

+) a second webapp with different XML-RPC settings might do the trick
assuming static TCP/IP addresses
+)  or again subclassing  the file handler if the accepted  TCP/IP
addresses are completely dynamic, i.e application-based

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

Posted by Manvendra Baghel <ma...@yahoo.com>.

hi Siegfried Goeschl,